- by entering your model number.
- ���EASY To CONTROL���- The HSD-T100 is designed to meet the exacting demands of modern tire grooving. Its ease of use makes it possible for anyone to cut quickly & accurately. The instant blade change & adjustment feature is critical for proper grooving.This enables the operator to easily position or re-position the blade at the correct depth & is particularly advantageous when different sizes blades are required on the same tire.
- ���UNIQUE SUSPENDED HEAD DESIGN���- By preventing the blade holding mechanism from contacting the tire surface, the unique suspended head design of the HSD-T100 nearly eliminates the deteriorating effects of the tire dirt on the electrical efficiency of the tool.
- ���EASY TO PREVENT HEAT���- Unlike other groovers, where a very hot portion of the tool makes direct contact with the tire surface, only the heated blade touches the tire with the HSD-T100 system. This helps to prevent heat degradation of the rubber. The elimination of heat degradation is extremely important with race tires because the new edges created by cutting grooves need to be as durable as possible
- ���CONSISTENT CUT��� – The patented design of the HSD-T100 uses the pushing force applied by the operator to virtually lock the tool at the proper cutting angle, making it effortless to maintain an accurate and consistent depth of cut.
- ���DESIGN FOR BLADE PROTECTION���- The blade holding mechanism of the HSD-T100 is designed to protect the cutting edge of the blade, unlike other less convenient blade holders that actually damage the cutting edge by clamping directly on.
This fits your .